Announcing New Raken Integration with Autodesk BIM 360
By Jack | Posted on December 6th, 2018
In adding to our expanding list of integrations, a necessary component is the integration with Autodesk BIM 360 construction management software, one of the largest and most utilized management platforms in the industry. The Autodesk BIM 360 and Raken integration allows you to create, aggregate, organize, and sync daily reports, Super Dailies, and attachments from Raken into your BIM 360 documents tab.
Benefits of the Raken and Autodesk BIM 360 Integration
With our Raken and Autodesk BIM 360 integration, you are able to:
- Sync your dailies, Super Dailies, and all associated photos and attachments into your BIM 360 documents tab.
- Add subcontractor information, work logs, safety observations, equipment, visitors, and materials within your BIM 360 project.
- Save time by no longer having to manually download and drag photos and documents.
- Create, reveiew, sign, and share PDF's of your daily reports in minutes.
- Ensure your documents are consistent between platforms
Getting Started with the BIM 360 Integration
Integrating Raken and BIM 360 is simple and easy. Follow these steps below to see how it's done:
- Login to your app.rakenapp.com account
- Click "Company" in the upper right hand corner then select "Synced Accounts"
- Select the option for "Integrations"
- Click "Connect" on Autodesk BIM 360
- Enter your Autodesk BIM 360 credentials and proceed to selecting the corresponding BIM 360 project that you'd like to connect.
For more information about getting started with the BIM 360 integration, visit our support page