Today we’re announcing our new integration with Trimble Prolog, to bring your Raken daily reports and photos directly to your respective Prolog project. This Raken and Trimble Prolog integration not only saves time by removing the steps required to sync your documents, it also ensures consistency between platforms and improves compliance.
Benefits of the Raken and Timble Prolog Integration
By listening to our customers, we realized that integrating Raken with Prolog would be one of the product developments that would truly benefit our customers.
The Raken/Prolog integration ensures:
- Time savings by removing the manual drag-and-drop of daily documents
- Improved compliance by adding time stamped daily reports to your construction project documentation
- Enhanced team insights into project progress and delays
- Boosted productivity by collecting dailies directly from the field
How to Integrate Raken and Prolog
The Prolog integration is only available for users on the Raken Professional or Performance plan. Integrating Raken and Prolog only takes a few easy steps that can be completed in seconds. Simply follow the steps below to get started:
- Login to your https://app.rakenapp.com/ account
- Click “Company” then “Synced Accounts”
- Select the arrow for “Integration”
- Click “Connect” and enter your Trimble Prolog credentials
- Select the Prolog company and project that match with the Raken project you’d like to sync
Once the integration is complete on your mobile construction app, your Raken daily reports and photos will sync to the Project Files tab in the Prolog dashboard.
That’s it! If you have any further questions visit our support page or email email@example.com.
New to Raken? View an example Raken daily report or get started for a 15-day free trial of our Raken mobile construction app.