- Information Concerning Subscriber and User Accounts. In order to provide you with the Services, Raken may collect or compile the following information:
- "Personally Identifying Information." Personally Identifying Information is information that you supply us with and may include your name, company name, e-mail address, billing address, mailing address, billing information, credit card, PayPal or other payment account information and your username and password to access the services;
- "Usage Information." Usage Information is any non-Personally Identifying Information available to Raken when you use the Services, including but not limited to the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, e-mail address, operating system, platform, device information and the like; and
- "Non-Identifying Statistical Information." Non-Identifying Statistical Information is non- Personally Identifying Information about your construction projects that is available to Raken when you use the Services, which such information may be extracted from Data but does not identify and cannot be used to identify either users or particular construction projects.
- Use of Information Collected by Raken.
- From time to time we may use your address, including your email address, to send you notices or offers about Raken's services. We consider Personally Identifying Information to be highly confidential and Usage Information to be confidential to our operations.
- We do not sell, trade or rent either Personally Identifying or Usage Information to anyone not affiliated with us and we do not partner or enter into business relationships with ad server companies. However, should Raken be sold or transferred to another entity, Personally Identifying Information and Usage Information is likely to be part of the sale or transfer. In addition we may disclose Personally Identifying Information to individuals or entities not affiliated with Raken if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Raken, Raken's Subscribers and Users or the public.
- We may compile Non-Identifying Statistical Information for use in studies such as those concerning safety and efficiency in your projects, the construction industry and for other purposes related to our business