Save Time with Super Daily
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Daily! Well, our Super Daily feature might not have the ability to fly or a nifty uniform, but can swoop in and save the day (or at least save you time). Gone are the days of collecting a bunch of reports in different formats from all your subcontractors. One of the greatest benefits of our premium plan is that you can invite subs to collaborate with you for free. With that, your subcontractor daily reports will automatically collect and combine with your own report, creating one big Super Daily. To get started with the Super Daily feature, the first thing you need to do is make sure your subcontractors are onboarded to Raken. Then, they can start submitting their reports to you through Raken — so instead of chasing subs down at the end of the day, you can sit back, relax, and watch the dailies roll in.
How to Access Super Daily
1. Log in through the Raken Web App and click on the Projects tab.
2. Select the project you'd like to view.
3. Click on the blue Reports button in the top right.
4. Choose the Super Daily option to open the report in your browser.
5. From there, you can download the report as a PDF, and send it off via email to the recipients of your choice. Alternatively, you can set a recurring email schedule, so reports automatically will be sent to you and select recipients, eliminating yet another step from your busy workdays.
One Daily to Rule Them All
All of our features have been designed to cut double-entry and inefficient processes out of the daily reporting workflow. By adding your subs to collaborate on Raken, you can receive all of their reports in one format and in one place. Through Super Daily, Raken combines all of those reports to produce one neat overview of the day's progress. It's about as easy as it gets.
If you have any more questions about Super Daily or any other features, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haven't tried Raken yet? Download your free trial today.